- You must bring your library card in order to check out materials.
- Borrowers are responsible for all material checked out on their library cards.
- It is the borrower's responsibility to return books on time. Date due receipts are provided as a courtesy.
- Patrons will be charged a standard fee, based on the type of material, for any lost or damaged items.
- Patrons will be charged the full replacement cost for audio books and videos damaged in their equipment. The library will not accept responsibility for damage to personal equipment.
- Please notify the library staff of any name and/or address changes.
- Library patrons who consistently abuse borrowing privileges, such as failing to return books on time, may lose their library privileges.
Return of Items:
All library materials may be returned to any Beaufort County Public Library facility .