Wee Read Storytimes
Join us each week for short stories, rhymes, and activities that are designed to entertain little ones, ages 0-3, as we introduce skill sets for reading readiness. The same program is presented on Mondays and Wednesdays, so pick the day that fits your schedule.
- June 3rd and 5th – Going to the Zoo!
- June 10th and 12th – Bugs, Worms, and Creepie Crawlies!
- June 17th and 19th – Dads, Grandpas, and Uncles are the Best!
- June 24th and 26th – At the Beach!
- July 1st and 3rd – Red, White, and Blue!
- July 8th and 10th – Summer Outings!
- July 15th and 17th – Duck, Duck, Goose!
- July 22nd and 24th – Give a Dog a Bone!