Some users have reported that they are having problems viewing parts of the SCLENDS catalog. Here are some tips to help troubleshoot these issues.
2. Clear your browser's cache (browsing history and cookies).
Find your browser below, then follow the instructions to clear your cache.
Internet Explorer 9 (Windows XP and Vista)
- Click the Gear symbol in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click Safety, then Delete browsing history…
- You may want to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data. Check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies, then click Delete.
- You will see a confirmation at the bottom of the window when your cache and cookies have been cleared.
Internet Explorer 8 (Windows XP or earlier)
- Click Tools in the upper right-hand corner, then Internet Options.
- In the General tab under Browsing history, click the Delete button.
- You may want to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data.
- Check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.
- At the top of the window, click Tools (or the Firefox button in Windows 7).
- Click Options.
- Select the Advanced panel. In the Offline storage section click Clear now.
- Click the Wrench symbol in the upper right-hand corner, then choose Options.
- Click on Under the Hood on the left.
- In the Privacy section, click the Clear browsing data… button.
- In the dropdown menu, select the beginning of time.
- Select Clear browsing history, Empty the cache, and Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data.
3. Internet Explorer users: Download Google Chrome Frame
If you continue to have problems using the SCLENDS catalog, please contact the reference desk at your local Beaufort County Library branch, and a librarian will be happy to assist you.
Beaufort Branch: 255-6458
Bluffton Branch: 255-6503
Hilton Head Branch: 255-6525
Lobeco Branch: 255-6482
St. Helena Branch: 255-6486