BBB’s mission is to be the leader in advancing marketplace trust. BBB accomplishes this mission by:
- Creating a community of trustworthy businesses
- Setting standards for marketplace trust
- Encouraging and supporting best practices
- Celebrating marketplace role models, and;
- Denouncing substandard marketplace behavior
Consumer Credit Counseling Service (CCCS) of Savannah is a non-profit 501(c) 3 organization that has been serving the community since 1965. Governed by a Board of Directors made up of community volunteers, CCCS helps consumers to identify solutions to their immediate financial concerns and educates them about sound financial practices.