You can access information about your account from any page in the SC LENDS catalog by selecting the My Account link in the top right-hand corner. Your account information includes contact information, items you have checked out or on hold, your fines, preferences for SC Lends and bookbags, a place for you to keep reading lists or other lists of items. Each of the sections in the My Account area is described below.
Logging Into Your Account
Click on the My Account link
Enter Your Username
* If this is your first time logging in, your username will be your library card number. You have the option to change your username on the Account Summary screen.
Enter Your Password
* You should have been given a password when you received your library card. If this is your first time logging into your account you will be asked to reset your initial password.
* If you do not have or cannot recall your password please contact your local library to have the password reset.
Click on the Login button
If you select the Account Summary link at the top of the My Account area, you see your contact and other account information. You can change the username and password that you use to log in to Evergreen as well as the email address the library uses to contact you by clicking the Change link next to the item.
If you need to make a change to other information, such as your address, please see the library staff.
Items Checked Out
Select the Items Checked Out link at the top of the My Account area to display all of the items you currently have checked out, their due dates, and the number of times you can renew them. You can simply select the renew link to renew the materials and extend the due date.
Items on Hold
Items on Hold shows the materials you currently have on hold (reserve). The title, author, format, pickup location, and status are displayed. You may cancel a hold or edit how you'd like to be contacted when the item is ready or where you'd like to pick it up.
The Fines area displays any fines or fees the you have accrued. You can pay your fines at the library.
In the Account Preferences area, you can set several options for using the catalog:
- Search Hits Per Page: You can increase or decrease the number of results that appear by default when searching the library catalog.
- Default Font Size: The catalog offers a large font and regular font for display.
- Default Hold Notification Method: You may elect to be notified of available holds by email or mail.